Principles and objectives
Our mission is to:
1. Protect the wildlife, environment and natural beauty of the Horoka Tomamu Montane Forest.
2. Study, record and map the species present in the area, and to publish the results of our work.
3. Make the area available for scientific research, especially into biodiversity issues and the processes of climate change.
4. Open the protected area to the general public, both for education and recreation.
5. Maintain 'green corridors' for animal migration by connecting to outside areas.
6. Work with the local government and communities to encourage the participation of local people in the project.
7. Communicate with other national and international nature conservation and biodiversity organizations about the progress of this project.
Simon and Masumi Holledge, 22 July 2010